Writing a custom research paper can be an easy or challenging task depending on how you plan for your term paper. A term paper can be chosen out of varied subjects available like history, economics, business, political science, sports, tourism or writing among others.
College students undertake various types of papers writing under their academic session, such as career research paper, science research paper, sample custom paper and civil war research paper. However, it is advisable that certain guidelines should be followed while writing on the chosen topic like, • select a topic of your interest • dissertation should be written • do thorough research • give an outline • prepare a rough draft • edit your paper • prepare a final copy
Common errors... While preparing research papers, students commit several mistakes which can affect their scores and academic performance.
1) Common errors occur when the student does not the subject due to which they don't know how to carry out their research. Thus, students should choose the subject of their choice.
2) One of the major errors is of incorrectly preparation of citing a source or bibliography. The citing page should include the name of article, author, publication date, journal and page numbers.
3) Another common error occurs when the paper is not properly organized i.e. it does not contain thesis, main points and evidence.
4) One common error occurs when students get stuck up with the question like 'how to thoroughly research the topic'. One of the best ways out is to go through dictionaries and encyclopedias so as to check upon the meanings of the precise terms. Simultaneously, one should also make use of books, journals and the most important search engines form where the student can extract maximum of information.
5) Often, the mistakes are left out when proof reading is not carried out properly. The students must properly check the paper in order to make sure that there is a correct usage of grammar, syntax and punctuation.
6) Last but not the least, the writing should provide widespread and extensive information about the chosen topic. Also, preparing a rough draft allows you to write everything that comes to your mind without thinking about the perfection of the work. While writing the draft you can experiment with the conclusion and introductions. After that, making out the final product becomes very easy.
Usually, students are required to give presentation of their papers. The successful presentation requires you to be eloquent, persuasive and confident. Thus, apart from preparing your research paper, devote some time on the ways of presentation too.